FPSTerminator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrew Turner Idea!

3 posters

Go down

Andrew Turner Idea! Empty Andrew Turner Idea!

Post  Nerdman3000 Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:03 am

I have decided to kick off the Fan Suggestions with this topic.

I've always had this idea of one of John Connors generals being named Andrew Turner, if anything maybe the character you play as in the game being named Andrew Turner. I've had this idea for two years. And if anything this guy is half machine, not like Marcus Wright, but in the fact his entire skeleton is made of metal.

My idea is Skynet in 2028 tries to revive Project Angel, seen in Terminator Salvation and tries to capture Resistence Soldiers and turn them into Infaltrators. It thinks that by keeping Human Emotions intact, they'd have better Infaltrators. Andrew is one of those unluck test subjects, but before Skynet can wipe his memory, Connor and his men break him and a few others out. Why would you have this. Simply because it allows the possiblity of tons of more features.
Nerdman3000
Nerdman3000
Admin

https://fpsterminator.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Andrew Turner Idea! Empty Re: Andrew Turner Idea!

Post  NarlyTeeth Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:52 am

that's quite a character. I don't know how that would fit in the current plot I have for fps terminator. There is A character that the player meets in the cave level that could be replaced with this character.

I could probably reveal more details of the current plot in a private section of the forum.
NarlyTeeth
NarlyTeeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nerdman3000 Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:31 pm

Hey if we make this guy a bad Butt character, then have him follow the character, like a team mate, heck what if the player character was part of the same squad as him. I had the idea of a funny joke maker who like a Johnny Storm type guy named Gerald who makes fun of Andrew and Andrew always insults Gerald and hates Gerald. And maybe a female character named Jane who tries to keep the player in check. Maybe instead of making him a General we make him a Friend of the Player Character who we'll I'll call Thomas as I am yet to know his name. And Thomas is a officer in the Resistence.
Nerdman3000
Nerdman3000
Admin

https://fpsterminator.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakel101 Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:24 pm

Sounds like you've got your own plot figured out lol

With the infiltrator thing in one of the (much) older Terminator games that was on PS2 (I think) there were people that were captured and made half-terminator.

Also in one Terminator thing there are babies that are artificially made but they're controlled by terminators. Because they're mostly human dogs don't pick up on them.
Drakel101
Drakel101

Back to top Go down

Post  NarlyTeeth Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:36 pm

Drakel101 wrote:Sounds like you've got your own plot figured out lol

With the infiltrator thing in one of the (much) older Terminator games that was on PS2 (I think) there were people that were captured and made half-terminator.

Also in one Terminator thing there are babies that are artificially made but they're controlled by terminators. Because they're mostly human dogs don't pick up on them.

"Come with me, the terminator baby, if you want to live!"

"Naow, Take off da dapah!"

-The Baby terminator, robot chicken skit
NarlyTeeth
NarlyTeeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down