FPSTerminator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infaltrators and Arnold Scene

5 posters

Go down

Infaltrators and Arnold Scene Empty Infaltrators and Arnold Scene

Post  Nerdman3000 Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:40 pm

First this is most likel in the game, but please do infaltrators, and make them unique don't make a thousand Arnolds plus show that if you fire upon them there skin comes off. Second show a cameo of Arnold, and I mean the one from either T1 or T2. See show the specific Terminator that is going to be sent back through time before he's even sent back. I can do a nice Arnold voice but in my opinion use a professional guy someone you find in the internet and use his voice for some mission in the game. I can think of only two people.

Nerdman3000
Nerdman3000
Admin

https://fpsterminator.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Infaltrators and Arnold Scene Empty Re: Infaltrators and Arnold Scene

Post  Nerdman3000 Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Okay I asked the second guy and he's up for it, and I'll right the script if you want. It'll be a large mission, it could be the Terminator from T2 before he went back through time. Like you have to go with him and Kyle Reese to the Skynet's main complex in the Navajo Mountain, called NORAD. Something like that, I don't have 100% thoughts but I first need to see the script for the game.
Nerdman3000
Nerdman3000
Admin

https://fpsterminator.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson_Raptor Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:00 pm

Nerdman3000 wrote:Skynet's main complex in the Navajo Mountain, called NORAD.

Skynet is officially located in Cheyenne Mountain, aka "Iron Mountain" north of Colorado Springs. This is confirmed in the Terminator 2 Judgement Day novel by Randall Frakes. Navajo Mountain was the erroneous location that Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines novel placed Skynet. It would make a good backup site for Skynet, but not home base. There's nothing there for Skynet to use at the start of the war, just a mountain it would have to dig into. Cheyenne Mountain however, IS the location of SAC NORAD.
Crimson_Raptor
Crimson_Raptor

http://www.bf2029.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NarlyTeeth Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:19 pm

Crimson_Raptor wrote:
Nerdman3000 wrote:Skynet's main complex in the Navajo Mountain, called NORAD.

Skynet is officially located in Cheyenne Mountain, aka "Iron Mountain" north of Colorado Springs. This is confirmed in the Terminator 2 Judgement Day novel by Randall Frakes. Navajo Mountain was the erroneous location that Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines novel placed Skynet. It would make a good backup site for Skynet, but not home base. There's nothing there for Skynet to use at the start of the war, just a mountain it would have to dig into. Cheyenne Mountain however, IS the location of SAC NORAD.

In FpsTerminator, Skynet will have multiple bases through out the world, mostly factories, mines and research labs. remember It's a Network of cloud computing (hence the name) and as long as there is a cyberdyne machine on the planet, Skynet exists. think about it. a stationary super computer can't wirelessly controller a terminator sent back in time in a reality where it doesn't exist yet. Skynet lives in all of the cyberdyne machines, and networks between them. Skynet dies only if every machine is destroyed.
NarlyTeeth
NarlyTeeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakel101 Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:03 am

That's what Connor was getting at when he finds out Crystal Peak is a fallout shelter in T3 when he makes this little monologue about it being in every computer.
Drakel101
Drakel101

Back to top Go down

Post  NarlyTeeth Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:06 am

anyway, those guys are pretty good. but I may need to further develop the script before talking to them.
NarlyTeeth
NarlyTeeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kidx Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:50 am

the first guy is pro the second guy sucks.Like the first guy said you need a lower voice and he does it very damn good.

kidx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum