FPSTerminator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiplayer

3 posters

Go down

Multiplayer Empty Multiplayer

Post  Nerdman3000 Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:30 am

Multiplayer would be an interesting feature in the game, where you play as either a Terminator or Resistence Fighter, and you have different types of modes like King of the Hill, Free For All (Which is basicly you play as an Infaltrator Unit and fight other Infaltrators), Team Deathmatch, and other modes.

Although I think the Terminators should play differently then the normal Resistence Fighters. They should be able to Melee Fight.
Nerdman3000
Nerdman3000
Admin

https://fpsterminator.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Empty Re: Multiplayer

Post  Drakel101 Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:32 am

I think this sort of game would benefit with a re-invented multiplayer, like how Kane and Lynch 2 and Halo Reach are changing multiplayer to give a newer experience.

Something like Hunt the Infiltrator where one player spawns as an Infiltrator and the others as human with the human team trying to complete objectives while the Infiltrator tries to stop them without being discovered.

Another idea would be to have one player spawn as the Terminator and all the others try to kill him, whichever one succeeds becomes the Terminator and so on until one player reaches x amounts of points as the Terminator. In this mode the Terminator has much higher health and possibly other physical benefits.

The "Invasion" game mode from Halo Reach would also transmit well onto this, with 2 teams of six (one Man one Machine) with the Machines trying to complete a set of objectives and the Men try to stop them. Each time an objective is completed each team improves with access to better weapons (and in Reach vehicles but I wouldn't worry about that).

As I mentioned somewhere else a "Horde" mode where the players work co-operatively to fight off waves of increasingly difficult Terminators would be good.
Drakel101
Drakel101

Back to top Go down

Post  kidx Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:42 am

I say AVP style game mode Pred hunt once you kill the terminator the person that killed the terminator becomes the terminator but the only way to get kill is to be the terminator.Also the terminator will have a limited life but will be strong so you really cant under estimate the player untill he dies lmao this would pown.

kidx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down